I. GENERAL PROVISIONS
1. This document contains the General Terms and Conditions under which the MERCHANT provides services to its users through the online store aroma-place.com. These conditions are valid for all users. By clicking the "I confirm" button, the user agrees, accepts in full and agrees to comply with these Terms and Conditions.
2. Identifying a user for the purpose of reproducing his statement, both for the acceptance of the Terms of Service and for the order made, is done through log files stored on the server at aroma-place.com, storing the IP address of the user, and any other information.
3. The products on the aroma-place.com website do not constitute a legally binding offer but rather are a demonstration online catalog describing the merchant's product line.
4. After clicking the "Confirm" button, users agree to purchase the goods in the cart. This action has a legally binding force. The customer receives confirmation of the order and, upon receipt of this confirmation, the contract is deemed to have been concluded.
5. The MERCHANT reserves the right to refuse delivery of a confirmed order in case the goods are not available. In the absence of stock availability of the goods ordered, within the working week the MERCHANT shall notify the user of the exhaustion by sending a message to the e-mail address specified by the Customer or to the specified telephone number. In case a transfer is made to the MERCHANT's account, the customer will be able to choose between refunds, cancellation of the order or replacement order.
6. The contract language is Bulgarian and the payments will be made in BGN with VAT.
7. The consumer bears the full risk of damaging or losing the goods upon delivery. As soon as the goods are delivered to a courier, the MERCHANT is relieved of the risk that is passed on to the consumer. MERCHANT is not responsible for delay if the delay is due to a courier or other supplier.
8. Immediately after delivery, the goods should be carefully inspected by the user or a person authorized by him / her. Any damage, hits or other damage should be reported to the MERCHANT immediately. In case that damage is found to have been incurred in transporting the goods, the MERCHANT is not responsible for the warranty service of this good. In cases where the MERCHANT is given a specific delivery date and time in writing, the statement is binding. In the case of an incorrect or wrong address, contact person and / or telephone when submitting the request MERCHANT is not bound by any obligation to perform the order.
8a. When the goods are handed over, the consumer or a third party signs the accompanying documents. A third person is considered to be any person who is not the owner of the application but accepts the goods of delivery and is at the address specified by the customer.
Upon refusal to receive the goods, except for the cases described below, the refusal shall be considered unfounded and the Customer shall be responsible for payment of the cost of delivery and return of the goods. In the event that the Customer is not found within the delivery period at the specified address or if there is no access and conditions for delivery of the goods within this period, MERCHANT is relieved of its obligation to deliver the goods ordered for purchase.
8b. When the goods delivered apparently do not correspond to the goods ordered for purchase by the Customer and this can be ascertained through its regular review, The customer may request that the goods delivered be replaced by a corresponding purchase request within 24 hours of receipt.
III. WARRANTY TERMS
The merchant offers a guarantee document to his / her customers for a purchased item if such a document is provided by the producer of the goods. The document describes: address and telephone of the authorized repairers of the purchased goods the warranty conditions of the respective service centers or manufacturers warranty period of the goods purchased by the user / customer.
9. Prices listed on the site do not include transportation costs. In the event that goods are dispatched outside the territory of the Republic of Bulgaria, the consumer shall pay all customs, Export-related charges.
V. RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF USER / CUSTOMER
10. The user / customer has the opportunity to view and order the advertised goods at the internet store aroma-place.com.
11. The consumer has the right to be informed about the status of his / her order.
12. The user / customer bears full responsibility for the protection of their username and password as well as for all actions performed by them or by a third party by using their username and password. The user must immediately notify the MERCHANT for any case of unauthorized access by using his username and password and whenever there is a risk of such use.
13. The user is obliged to pay the price of his order according to the advertised way on the website aroma-place.com.
14. Every user, whether a customer of a MERCHANT, undertakes to use the services:
• not to violate and respect the fundamental rights and freedoms of citizens and human rights, in accordance with the Constitution and the laws of the Republic of Bulgaria and the recognized international instruments;
• Not to offend the reputation of others and not to call for a violent change in the constitutionally established order, to commit a crime, to violence against the person or to spur racial, national, ethnic or religious enmity;
• not to violate any foreign property or immaterial, absolute or relative rights and interests, such as property rights, intellectual property rights, etc .;
• to observe Bulgarian legislation, applicable foreign laws, rules of morality and good morals and Internet ethics when using the services provided by the MERCHANT;
• to notify the MERCHANT immediately of any case of committed or open violation in using the provided services;
• not load, transmit, transmit, distribute or otherwise use and disclose to third parties software, computer programs, files, applications, or other material containing computer viruses, unauthorized remote control systems ("Trojan Horses"), computer codes, or materials intended to interrupt, hinder, disturb or restrict the normal functioning of computer hardware or software or telecommunication facilities, or aiming at unauthorized intrusion or access Foreign resources or software;
• not to commit malicious actions;
• to indemnify MERCHANT AND ALL THIRD PARTIES for any loss or damage suffered, including any costs and fees paid in respect of claims arising from and / or paid to third parties in connection with websites, hyperlinks, materials Or information that the User has used, placed on the server, posted, distributed, made available to third parties, or made available via aroma-place.com in violation of the law, these Terms of Service, Good Morals or the Internet Ethics;
14a. The customer is obliged to specify a correct and valid telephone, delivery address and e-mail address, to pay the price of the goods, to pay the costs of the delivery when it is not free of charge and to provide access and the opportunity to receive the goods. In the event that the delivery is free of charge, it shall be deemed to be gratuitous.
VI. RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF A MERCHANT
15. A MERCHANT has no obligation and the objective ability to control the way consumers use the services provided.
16. A MERCHANT has the right, but not an obligation to retain materials and information located on the server of aroma-place.com.
17. A MERCHANT has the right to terminate, suspend or change the services provided in connection with the use of the site at any time without notice to the User / Client when the latter uses the services in breach of these terms and at the discretion of the MERCHANT. MERCHANTER shall not be liable to consumers and third parties for damages and lost profits resulting from termination, suspension, alteration or limitation of services, deletion, modification, loss, unreliability, inaccuracy or incompleteness of messages, materials or information transferred , recorded or made available via aroma-place.com.
17a. After receiving the payment, the merchant undertakes to transfer to the consumer / customer the property of the goods ordered for purchase, to deliver on time the goods ordered for purchase, to check for the technical condition of each item before sending it (in case this is possible without interfering with the integrity of the package).
18. The MERCHANT is not responsible for damage caused to the software, hardware or telecommunication facilities or for loss of data resulting from materials or resources searched, loaded or used in any way through the services provided. The advice or assistance provided by MERCHANT'S specialists and employees in regards to the use of the services by the users does not give rise to any liability or obligations for the MERCHANT. The Company is not responsible for the information specified by the manufacturer is untrue.
19 MERCHANT has the right to collect and use information pertaining to its Users / Customers, whether they registered or not.
20. The information under the foregoing article may be used by the MERCHANT, except in the event of express dissent of the User sent to the following e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org MERCHANT collects and uses the information to improve the services offered. All the purposes the MERCHANT will use the information will be in compliance with the Bulgarian legislation, the applicable international acts and the good manners.
21. A MERCHANT is not liable for any failure to perform its obligations under this contract in circumstances that the MERCHANT has not foreseen and was not obliged to foresee - including occasional events, problems in the global Internet network and the provision of Services beyond MERCHANT'S control
22. A MERCHANT has the right to install cookies on consumer computers. Cookies are text files that are stored on the user's hard disk on the user's hard disk and allow users to recover information identifying and allowing tracking of their actions, the websites they visit, the hyperlinks they use, the information they Uses and writes others.
VII. PERSONAL DATA
23 MERCHANT guarantees to its Users / clients the confidentiality of the information and personal data provided. The latter will not be used, disclosed or brought to the attention of third parties except in the circumstances and under the conditions set forth in these General Terms and Conditions. MERCHANT protects the user / client's personal information that has become known to him / her when filling in the electronic form for making a purchase request, this obligation being waived in case the Customer has provided false data. Subject to applicable laws and clauses of these Terms and Conditions, MERCHANT may use the Customer's personal data solely for the purposes of the Agreement. Any other purposes for which the data will be used will be in line with Bulgarian legislation, applicable international instruments, Internet ethics, moral rules and good manners.
23a MERCHANT undertakes not to disclose any personal data about the Client to third parties - state authorities, commercial companies, individuals and others, except in the cases where he has received the explicit written consent of the Client, the information is requested by state institutions or officials who Under current law, are entitled to request and collect such information. MERCHANT is obliged to provide the information under the law.
24 The General Terms and Conditions may be changed at any time by a MERCHANT, who is also entitled to change the characteristics of the services provided and these General Terms and Conditions and on the basis of changes in the legislation. MERCHANT undertakes to notify the User of the changes to the Terms of Service by publishing a notice of their amendments on a prominent place on their website and giving them sufficient time to become acquainted with them. Within the given time limit, if the User does not claim to reject the changes, he / she shall be bound by them. In the event that the User states within the given time that he does not agree with the changes, THE MERCHANT has the right to immediately suspend or terminate the provision of the services to the User.
25. "User / Client" means anyone who has loaded the aroma-place.com website on his computer.
26. "Order" means the selected goods and all other attributes related to the manner of delivery and payment of the goods by the customer / user.
27. The online store aroma-place.com is the property of the MERCHANT.
28. All disputes between the parties shall be resolved in a spirit of understanding and good will. In the event that consent is not reached, any unresolved disputes, including disputes arising out of or relating to its interpretation, invalidity, performance or termination, as well as disputes concerning the filling of gaps in the contract or its adaptation to new circumstances, shall be resolved by The competent court of registration of the MERCHANT, in accordance with the Bulgarian legislation.